Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released Official Notification for the recruitment of SSC MTS Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff Examination, 2020 on 5th February 2021. Interested and Eligible candidates may apply online SSC Official Website : ssc.nic.in
SSC MTS Notification Important Dates
Here’s you find SSC MTS important dates
|Dates for submission of online applications
||05.02.2021 to 21.03.2021
|Last date and time for receipt of online application:
|Last date for making online fee payment:
|Last date for generation of offline Challan:
|Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank)
|Schedule of Computer Based Examination (Tier-I):
||01.07.2021 to 20.07.2021
|Date of Tier-II Examination (Descriptive Paper):
SSC Recruitment 2021 Details
Name of Exam : Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff Examination 2020
No. of Vacancy : Details about vacancies will be provided in due course. Updated vacancies, if any, will be made available on the website of the Commission (https://ssc.nic.in->Candidate’s Corner-> Tentative Vacancy).
SSC MTS Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
Essential Educational Qualifications (As on 01.01.2021) : The candidates must have passed Matriculation Examination or equivalent from a recognized Board.
Age Limit (As on cut-off date i.e. 01-01-2021): The age limits for the posts as per the Recruitment Rules of various User Departments are:
- 18-25 years as on cut-off date (i.e. candidates born not before
02-01-1996 and not later than 01-01-2003).
- 18-27 years as on cut-off date (i.e. candidates born not before
02-01-1994 and not later than 01-01-2003).
Permissible relaxation in Upper age limit for different categories are as under:
- SC/ ST – 5 Years.
- OBC – 3 Years
- PWD (Unreserved) – 10 Years
- PWD (OBC) – 13 Years
- PWD (SC/ST) – 15 Years
SSC MTS Recruitment 2021 Application Fee:
- Fee payable: Rs 100/- (Rs one hundred only).
- Women, SC, ST, PwD & ESM: – Nill
- Fee can be paid online through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards or through cash in SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
SSC Exam Centres in North East India
Itanagar(5001), Dibrugarh(5102), Guwahati(Dispur)(5105), Jorhat(5107), Silchar(5111), Dimapur (5301), Kohima(5302), Shillong(5401), Imphal(5501), Churachandpur(5502), Ukhrul(5503), Agartala(5601), Aizwal(5701)
Release Admit Card>>> CLICK HERE
How to apply for SSC MTS Vacancy 2021
- Applications must be submitted in online mode at the official website of the Commission i.e. https://ssc.nic.in.
SSC MTS Recruitment 2021 Important Links
Download PDF Notification : Click Here
Apply Online : Click Here
SSC Official Website : Click Here
Buy SSC MTS Guide Book : English, Hindi
Buy SSC MTS Exam Book : Click Here
- Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Recruitment 2021 – 694 Vacancy
- Agriculture Department Recruitment 2021- 1837 Posts
- RBI Office Attendant Recruitment 2021– 841Posts