Assam Public Service Commission.
Post Update :- 25 May 2021
Apply Last Date :- 28/05/2021
Apply Mode :- Online
Short Information :- Soil Conservation Department has released a notification for the recruitment of 27 Soil Conservation Ranger and Assistant Soil Conservation Officer vacancy. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online by visiting Assam Public Service Commission (APSC ) website.
Soil Conservation Recruitment 2021
|Sl No. ||Name of Post ||No of Post ||Scale of Pay |
|1. ||Assistant Soil Conservation Officer ||Total Posts- 13 |
UR: 6, OBC/ MOBC: 3, SC: 1, STP: 1, STH: 1, EWS: 1, PWD: 1
|PB- 4 Rs. 30,000/- to 110,000/- , GP: Rs. 12,700/- |
|2. || Soil Conservation Ranger ||Total Posts- 14 |
UR: 10, OBC/ MOBC: 3, EWS: 1, PWD: 1
|PB- 3 Rs. 22,000/- to 97,000/- , GP: Rs. 9,700/- |
1. Assistant Soil Conservation Officer :
(i) At least a Bachelor degree from a recognized University in Agriculture, Agriculture Engineering, Civil Engineering. Preference shall be given to Post Graduate degree holder in Soil Science.
(ii) A.I.F.C from Forest Research Institute (FRI) and College, Dehradun.
(iii) At least 8 (eight) year’s experience as Soil Conservation Ranger or Forest Ranger under the Govt. of Assam.
(iv) Soil Conservation Junior Engineer with Diploma in Civil Engineering / Agriculture Engineering having a minimum of 10 (ten) year’s experience in the Soil Conservation Deptt., Assam.
2. Soil Conservation Ranger
Bachelor’s degree in Science from any Govt. recognized University with at least Physics / Chemistry / Botany / Zoology / Forestry / Environmental Science as one of the subject.
Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture / Agriculture Engineering / Civil Engineering from any Govt. recognized University.
The candidates should not be less than 21 years of age and not more than 38 years of age as on 01/01/2021. The upper age limit is relaxable :
- (i) By 5 years for SC/ST candidates, i.e. upto 43 years.
- (ii) By 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates i.e. upto 41 years.
- (iii) For Persons with Disability (PWD) by 10 years irrespective of SC/ST/OBC and General Category of candidate.
- General/EWS: 285.40
- SC/ST/OBC/MOBC: 185.40
- BPL: 35.40 *
- PWBD: 35.40 *
- Women Candidate: 35.40 *
* Under the Digital India initiative by Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY), Government of India, APSC has decided to launch its Online Recruitment portal with the help of CSC-SPV, a MeitY approved organization, which will charge a processing fee of Rs. 30.00/- + 18% tax = Rs.35.40/- from each candidate.
How to Apply of Soil Conservation Recruitment 2021
- Applicants are required to apply online through APSC’s recruitment website. Applicants who have not registered yet, in Online Recruitment Portal of APSC are first required to go to the APSC’s recruitment website https://apscrecruitment.in and register themselves by clicking on ‘Register Here’ link.
|Events ||Important Dates |
|Starting date of submission of online application || 28th April 2021 |
|Last date of submission of online application ||28th May 2021 |
|Last date for payment of application fee ||30th May 2021 |
Also Read :
- NORTH EAST POSTAL CIRCLE GDS RESULT 2021 OUT : 948 GRAMIN DAK SEVAK VACANCY
- COMMISSIONERATE OF LABOUR RESULT 2021 – 36 GRADE IV & DRIVER VACANCY