Post Title :- SBI Junior Associate (Clerk) Recruitment 2021
Post Update :- 13 May 2021
Short Information:- State Bank of India (SBI) Invites Online Application Form For The Recruitment Post Of Junior Associates (Customer Support & Sales) In Clerical Cadre. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online.
SBI Junior Associate (Clerk) Recruitment 2021
- Post Name : Junior Associate (Customer Support and Sales)
- Total Posts : 5121 Nos. [North eastern states: 275]
- Pay Scale: Rs.17900-1000/3-20900-1230/3-24590-1490/4-30550-1730/7-42600-3270/1-45930-1990/1-47920. The starting Basic Pay is Rs.19900/- (Rs.17900/- plus two advance increments admissible to graduates)
Important Dates :
- Application Start Date: 27-04-2021
- Application Last Date: 17-05-2021
- Tentative Pre Exam Date: June 2021
- Tentative Main Exam Date: 31-07-2021
- General/ OBC/ EWS: Rs.750/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ XS/ DXS: Nil
- Fee Through Online Mode By Using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking.
Age Limit (Age As On: 01.04.2021):
- Minimum Age: 20 Years
- Maximum Age: 28 Years
- candidates must have been born not earlier than 02.04.1993 and not later than 01.04.2001 (both days inclusive).
(For Age Relaxation See Notification)
Educational Qualification :
- Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by Central Government. Candidates having integrated dual degree (IDD) certificate should ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before 16.08.2021.
- Those who are in the final year/ semester of their graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if provisionally selected, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation examination on or before 16.08.2021.
SBI Junior Associate 2021 Selection Procedure
The selection process will consist of on-line test (Preliminary & Main exam) and test of specified opted local language.
- Phase-I: Preliminary Examination: Online Preliminary Exam consisting of Objective Tests for 100 marks will be conducted online. This test would be of 1-hour duration consisting of 3 Sections of English language, Numerical Ability and Reasoning Ability.
- Phase – II: Main Examination: Structure of Online Main Exam would be as follows: General/ Financial Awareness, General English, Quantitative Aptitude and Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude.
- Test of specified opted local language: Those who qualify for selection and produce 10th or 12th standard mark sheet/ certificate evidencing having studied the specified opted local language will not be subjected to any Language test. In case of others (qualified for selection), specified opted local language test will be conducted after provisional selection but before joining. Candidates not found proficient in specified opted local language would be disqualified.
- Final selection will be subject to-
i. Verification of eligibility for the post and information furnished in the online application.
ii. Qualifying in test of specified opted local language, where applicable, as detailed above.
How to Apply?
- Candidates will be required to register themselves online through Bank’s website https://bank.sbi/careers OR https://www.sbi.co.in/careers – Recruitment of Junior Associates 2021. After registration candidates are required to pay the requisite application fee through online mode by using debit card/ credit card/ Internet Banking.