Polytechnic Admission Test (PAT) 2021-22
Post Update : 06 May 2021
Last Date : 30 June 2021
Short Information : Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Assam has released the official notification of Polytechnic Admission Test (PAT) 2021. Intending and eligible candidates may apply online for admission into Diploma Courses in the following State Government Polytechnics of Assam and Polytechnics outside Assam (against seat allotted by the Govt. of India’ Assam Energy Institute, Sibsagar) for the session 2021-2022.
Polytechnic Admission Test 2021-22
here’s you find name of course, name of test, name of session, Test conducted by and Test Centres, given bellow:
|Name of course/s
||3 Year Diploma Course/s
|Name of test
||Polytechnic Admission Test (PAT) 2021
|Name of session
|Test conducted by
||Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Assam
||Selected centres at Mangaldoi, Tezpur and in Government Polytechnics/ Institutions of Assam
|Type of questions
|Multiple choice questions (MCQs)
- Date of Test: 25th July 2021 (Sunday)
- Time of test: 10 AM to 12 Noon (2 Hours)
Eligibility Criteria of Polytechnic Admission Test
Resident-ship: Candidate/s must be a permanent citizen of Assam.
Educational Qualification: Candidate must pass the HSLC or its equivalent examination with Mathematics and Science as compulsory subject with-
# 40% marks (average) in Mathematics and Science for General Candidates.
# 35% marks (average) in Mathematics and Science for Schedule Caste Candidates.
# 33% marks (average) in Mathematics and Science for Scheduled Tribes Candidates.
The maximum age limit is as given below for each categories-
# General: 20 years 6 months as on 31.12.2021.
# Schedule Caste/ Schedule Tribe: 23 years 6 months as on 31.12.2021.
# For institutions outside Assam: 20 years 6 months as on 31.12.2021 (irrespective of category).
Application Fee of Polytechnic Admission Test
- An application fee of Rs.500/- [plus bank charges as applicable) is to be paid using “State Bank Collect” which facilitates payment through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking. Payment may also be made in cash at any branch State Bank of India after generating the Cash Deposit Form trom “State Bank Collect’ in final step of Online Application. Further instructions will be available during the online application process.
read also Job Vacancy :
- NHAI RECRUITMENT 2021 – 41 TECHNICAL VACANCY
- SBI JUNIOR ASSOCIATE (CLERK) RECRUITMENT 2021 – 5237 VACANCY APPLY ONLINE
How to Apply for Polytechnic Admission Test?
Intending and eligible candidates who are permanent citizen of Assam may follow below mentioned steps to apply online for Polytechnic Admission Test for admission into Diploma Courses in the following State Government Polytechnics of Assam for the session 2021-2022.
Steps to apply: Polytechnic Admission Test:
- Step : Go to Important Web-Links of Polytechnic Admission Test section.
- Step : Click on Online Application link.
- Step : Official PAT Application Portal will be opened.
- Step : Register with all your personal credentials and pay the Application Fee.
- Step : At the end, submit online application.
Important Dates of Polytechnic Admission Test 2021
|Starting date of submission of online application
||20th May 2021
|Last date of submission of online application
||30th June 2021
| Issue of admit cards
||16th to 20th July 2021
|Date of PAT 2021
||25th July 2021
Important Web-Links of Polytechnic Admission Test 2021-22