PNRD Assam Driver Recruitment 2021: Online applications are invited from intending eligible candidates who are citizen of India as defined in the Constitution on India having registration in Employment Exchanges in the State of Assam for filling up 10 Driver vacancies in the office of the Zilla Parishads of Biswanath, Charadeo, Hojai Majuli & South Salmara.
PNRD Recruitment 2021 Details
Name of Post: Driver
Total No. of Vacancy : 10
Category wise Vacancy
- UR : 4
- SC : 1
- ST(P) : 1
- OBC/MOBC: 3
- EWS : 1
Pay : Pay Band 2 Rs. 14,000/- – 60,500/- plus Grade Pay of 5,200/-
Eligibility Criteria of PNRD Assam Recruitment 2021
Essential qualification for Driver :
- Minimum educational qualification is H.S.L.C. Examination passed or equivalent from a recognised Board/ Council of Government of Assam.
- A candidate must possess a valid professional Driving License preferably LMV category.
Age of PNRD Assam Recruitment 2021
Age for Driver : 18 years to 40 (forty) years as on 01.01.2021. Upper age limit is relaxable by 3 (three) years for OBC/MOBC and 5 (five) years for SC/ST candidates.
The age limit of the candidates will be calculated on the basis of the Matriculation/HLSC Admit Card/Certificate issued by a recognized Board/ Council.
Application Fee: Nil.
Mode of Selection of PNRD Assam Driver Recruitment
Selection for Driver Vacancy :
A candidate have to appear in the following examination for selection.
- Phase-I: Candidates whose applications are accepted will be required to appear in the Written Test on Driving knowledge on Traffic Rules & Traffic Signals to be held at Dist. Head Quarter of Biswanath, Charaideo, Hojai, Majuli & South Salmara Dist. on the date to be notified later on. The Driving knowledge on Traffic Rules & Traffic Signals will be of 100 marks.
- Phase-II: Against each vacancy four candidates will be short listed on the basis of the marks obtained in the Written Test on Driving knowledge on Traffic Rules & Traffic Signals. The short-listed candidates will have to appear along with all original testimonials in the Driving Skill Test to be held at Dist. Headquarter of Biswanath, Charaideo, Hojai, Majuli & South Salmara Dist. to be notified later on. The Driving Skill Test will be of 100 marks.
How to Apply of PNRD Recruitment 2021 ?
- Candidates are required to apply in Prescribe Form Through Online Mode Only. No other mode submission of application is allowed.
- Online form may be filled up w.e.f. 11:00 A.M. of 14.02.2021 till midnight of 05.03.2021.
- The applicants are advised to submit only a single application. However, if due to any unavoidable situation he/she submits multiple applications, he/she will have to cancel his/her earlier application and then submit fresh application.
Important Dates of PNRD Driver Recruitment 2021
- Starting date of submission of online application: 14th February 2021
- Last date of submission of online application: 5th March 2021
Important Web-Links of PNRD Driver Recruitment 2021