Labour Commissioner Recruitment 2021
Online applications are invited from intending eligible Indian candidates who are Citizens of India as defined in Article 5 to 8 of the Constitution of India and resident of the State of Assam for filling up of the following posts of Peon and Chowkidar in the office of the Labour Commissioner, Assam, Guwahati-16 (HQ).
Labour Commissioner Recruitment Details 2021
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : 14th February, 2021
Name of Posts :
No. of Posts :
- Peon – 7
- Chowkidar – 1
Category wise Vacancy:
- UR: 2
- OBC/ MOBC: 1
- STP: 2
- EWS: 2]
Pay Scale/ Salary of Labour Commissioner Recruitment 2021
- Peon – 12,000/- Rs. 52,000/- + G.P. Rs. 3,900/- PM.
- Chowkidar – 12,000/- Rs. 52,000/- + G.P. Rs. 3,900/- PM.
Age of Labour Commissioner Recruitment 2021
- Peon – 18 – 40 Years as on 01 January 2021
- Chowkidar – 18 – 40 Years as on 01 January 2021
Educational Qualification of Labour Commissioner Assam Recruitment 2021
- Peon – Minimum Class-VIII passed.
- Chowkidar – Minimum Class-VIII passed.
Application Fee: No application fee is required.
Selection Process of Labour Commissioner Assam Recruitment
- All candidates whose applications are accepted irrespective of post they applied for, shall have to appear in objective type written examination. Date and venue of examination centre will be intimated in their admit card.
- Final selection for the post of Peon and Chowkidar will be on the basis of merit i.e. marks secured in the written test. There will be no viva-voce for all categories.
Documents to be uploaded:
- i. One recent Passport size photograph with white background.
- ii. Signature of the applicant.
- iii. Date of Birth proof (school certificate, admit card, birth certificate issued by the competent authority)
- iv. Voter ID/Aadhar Card.
- v. Caste Certificate. (if applicable)
- vi. Class VIII Passed certificate. (Class-X certificate/ HSLC Certificate/ HS certificate/ Degree certificate) (if applicable)
- vii. Valid employment registration card issued by District Employment Officer. The validity period must be within 3 (three) years.
- viii. Family income certificate issued by the appropriate authority for BPL/ EWS candidates.
How to Apply of Labour Commissioner Assam Recruitment
The candidates who are eligible as per the official notification of the Department of Labour Commissioner, Assam have to submit their online application through the Commissionerate of Labour, Assam website (labourcommissioner.assam.gov.in)
. Interested candidates may follow below given steps to complete their application process.
- Scroll down, check Important Link‘s section.
- Click on Online Application Link.
- Enter your all asked information & upload documents.
- After that submit your application and keep computer generated application for future reference.
Important Dates of Labour Commissioner, Assam Recruitment
- Starting date of online application: 5th February, 2021 from 6 PM
- Last date of online application: 14th February, 2021 till midnight.
Important Links of Labour Commissioner, Assam Recruitment