Irrigation Nalbari Recruitment 2021
Applications are Invited from the intending candidates for filling up following Grade IV posts as mentioned below in the offices under North Kamrup Circle, Irrigation, Nalbari. Application must be submitted online thgough website/URL at https:/niyukti.assam.gov.in
|Irrigation Department Nalbari Recruitment
Irrigation Nalbari Recruitment 2021 Details
Name of Posts
No. Of Posts
Total Posts – 22 Nos
- Peon – 10 (Ten) Nos.
- Khalashi – 11 (Eleven) Nos.
- APPO – 1 (one) No.
Category Wise Vacancy :
- Peon – UR-5, OBC/MOBC-3, SC-1, ST(P)-1
- Khalashi – UR-4, OBC/MOBC-3, SC-1, ST(P)- 1, ST(H)- 1, EWS-1
- APPO – UR-1
Scale Of Pay of Irrigation Nalbari Recruitment 2021
- PB-1 = Rs. 12000-52000/- + Grade Pay- Rs. 3900/- PM
Educational Qualification of Irrigation Nalbari Recruitment 2021
- Minimum qualification class VIII Passed from any recognizes Educational Institution/School.
- Only candidates who has maximum educational qualification up-to HS passed may apply.
- All candidates must submit documents related to his/her all educational qualification in relation to the highest level achieved.
- If at any point it is discovered/revealed that a candidate has suppressed information regarding his/her educational qualification the his/her candidature will be terminated.
Age of Irrigation Nalbari Recruitment 2021
- Minimum -18 Years and Maximum 40 Years as on the 1st day of January 2021. The upper age limit OBC/MOBC is 43 years, SC/ST-45 Years.
Eligibility Criteria of Irrigation Nalbari Recruitment
- Candidates must be an Indian Citizen as defined in Article 5-8 of the Constitution of India.
- The candidates must have registered their names in any Employment Exchange in Govt. of Assam and registration No. and date must be mentioned in their applications.
Selection Procedure of Irrigation Nalbari Recruitment 2021:
- The candidates whose applications are accepted will be required to appear in an Objective Type Combined written test to be held at specified venues as per date & time mentioned in the Admit Card/Call Letters.
- A written test will be held for 100 marks for 2.30 hours duration (English-20 Marks, General Knowledge-40 marks, Language Skills Test in Assamese – 20 marks & Numerical Ability – 20 marks).
How to Apply Irrigation Nalbari Recruitment 2021 ?
- The application must be submitted online through website https:/niyukti.assam.gov.in only and no other form of applications will be entertained.
- While applying online the candidates need to indicate as 1st, 2nd & 3rdpost of Peon, Khalashi & APPO (any one) respectively.
- Candidates already in service should apply through Proper Channel.
The candidates should upload self-attested scanned copies of the following documents
- Educational qualification certificate
- Age proof certificate (i.e. Birth Certificate issued by competent authority or School Certificate issued by recognized Institutions).
- Caste Certificate, In case of candidates applying under the Reservation categories.
- Valid Employment Exchange Registration Card/Certificate.
- Recent Passport size color photograph of size 3.5 cm × 4.5 cm with white background.
- EWS Certificate issued by the competent authority.
- In case of candidates of PWD category, a certificate on following categories to be submitted, issued by the Social Welfare Department as per instructions of Government O.M. No.180/2017/105, dtd. 07.01.2019.
- Specimen signature of the candidate by Black Ball Pen.
- Declaration in Form “A” .
Important Dates of Irrigation Nalbari Recruitment:
- Application Start Date : 19.02.2021 from 11 A.M.
- Application End Date : 05.03.2021
Important Links of Irrigation Nalbari Recruitment 2021