Irrigation Department Guwahati has published new recruitment notification for the Recruitment of 99 GRADE IV Vacancy. Irrigation Guwahati has invite online application from Eligible and Interested candidates through the https://niyukti.assam.gov.in/irrigationguwahati. Direct online apply link on this page.
Irrigation Nagaon Recruitment 2021 – 29 Posts
Irrigation Rangia Recruitment 2021- 28 Posts
Irrigation Guwahati Recruitment 2021 Details
Name of Post : GRADE IV (Chowkider/ Peon/ Khalashi)
No. of Posts : 99 (Ninety Nine) Vacancy
Category wise Vacancy
- UR – 39
- OBC / MOBC – 09
- SC – 06
- ST (P) – 09
- ST (H) – 05
- EWS – 04
- PWD – 05
Scale of Pay : Rs. 12000/- to Rs. 52000/- + Grade pay Rs. 3900/- in Pay Band-1
Eligibility Criteria of Irrigation Guwahati Recruitment :
- Candidates must be citizens of India as defined in Article 5 to 8 of the Constitution of India and must be a permanent resident of Assam.
- The candidate must produce Registration Certificate of Employment Exchange in the state of Assam along with application form
Educational Qualification :
- A candidate should be minimum class -VIII passed from any recognized institution. Higher Secondary or equivalent level passed shall be considered as maximum educational qualification. Candidates having qualification above Higher Secondary passed need not apply.
Qualifying Age :
- A candidate must not be less than 18 years of age and not more than 40 years as on 01-01-2021 for unreserved category. The upper age limit shall be 43 years for OBC/MOBC, 45 years for SC/ST(P)/ST(H), 42 years for Ex-serviceman and 50 years for Persons with Disability (PWD) as on 01-01-2021 as per existing Government norms.
Application fee : NIL
Selection Procedure of Irrigation Guwahati Recruitment 2021:
- The candidates whose applications are accepted will be required to appear in an Objective Type Combined Written test to be held at specific venues as per date & time as mentioned in the Call letters/admit cards.
- The Objective Type Combined Written Test shall be of 100 marks and will have a duration of 2:30 hours. The distribution of Marks shall be as follows: General Knowledge – 40 marks, General English – 20 marks, Language Skill test in Assamese – 20 marks and Numerical Ability – 20 marks.
- The candidates who qualify in the written examination shall have to produce all original Documents/testimonials, along with a set of self attested photographs for verification at the specified venue and date, which will be declared in due course of time.
- The merit list will be prepared on the basis of the marks scored in OMR based written examination.
- There will be one merit list for the post category wise, i.e. Un-reserved, OBC/MOBC, SC, ST(P), ST(H), EWS and PWD separately for male and female as per vacancies.
Admit Cards of Irrigation Guwahati Recruitment
- The online Admit Cards shall be available for download in the website https://niyukti.assam.gov.in/irrigationguwahati. No separate admit cards shall be issued or sent by post to the candidates. Candidates will not be allowed to appear for the Written Test without Admit Card.
- The Merit list of selected candidates shall be published in two widely circulated news paper and the website https://niyukti.assam.gov.in/irrigationguwahati.
How to Apply of Irrigation Guwahati Recruitment ?
- Candidates are required to apply in prescribed form through online mode only. Prescribed online form will be available in the Website https://niyukti.assam.gov.in/irrigationguwahati.
- The Application should be submitted online at the website https://niyukti.assam.gov.in/irrigationguwahati, along with all documents/testimonials in JPG, JPEG, PNG or PDF Format.
Scanned copies of the following documents must be uploaded with the online application in PDF format :
- Self attested copies of all certificates, mark sheets of educational and other qualifications.
- Age proof certificate (Admit card of HSLC or equivalent examination).
- For candidates who have not appeared in HSLC or equivalent examination, the birth certificate issued by the Competent Authority will be accepted. Horoscope or Affidavit in regard to age will not be accepted.
- Recent Passport Sized Colour photograph (3.50 cm x 2.50 cm) in white background of the candidate with name clearly written at the bottom of the photograph. Photograph should be in .jpg or .png format, with minimum file size of 20 kb and not exceeding 50 kb.
- Scanned signature. Image dimensions shall be (1.50 cm x 2.50 cm). Photograph should be in .jpg, .jpeg or .png format, with minimum file size of 10 kb and not exceeding 30 kb.
- Valid Registration Certificate of Employment Exchange.
- Caste Certificate (In Case of Reserved category candidates).
- Copy of PWD/EWS Certificate issued by the Competent Authority.
- Declaration in Form – A
- Residential Certificate (PRC/Aadhar Card/Voter ID etc.).
- Valid Email ID and Contact no. of the candidate. All communication will be sent to that ID.
Important Dates of Irrigation Guwahati Recruitment :
- Starting date for online application : 22-02-2021, 11:00 A.M. onwards.
- Closing date for online application : 08-03-2021, 12:00 Midnight.
Important Links of Irrigation Guwahati Recruitment 2021
Download Advertisement : Click Here
Download Declaration Form A : Click Here
EWS Certificate : Click Here
Apply Online : Click Here