NHM, Kamrup Metro, Walk-in Date: 06/05/2021.
Post Title :- DHS Kamrup Metro Recruitment 2021
Post Update :- 06 May 2021
Short Information :- DHS Kamrup Metro has released a notification for the recruitment of Medical Officer (MBBS/BAMS), Staff Nurse and Laboratory Technician vacancy on temporary basis initially of 3 months for COVID-19 duties under NHM, Kamrup Metro.
DHS Kamrup Metro Recruitment 2021
|Sl. No. ||Vacancy Name ||Remuneration ||Age as on 1st April 2021. |
|1. || Medical Officer (MBBS) ||Rs.50,000/- ||Upto 60 years |
|2. ||Medical Officer (BAMS) ||Rs.30,500/- ||Upto 60 years |
|3. ||Staff Nurse ||Rs.18,000/- ||Upto 43 years |
|4. ||Laboratory Technician || Rs.16,500/- ||Upto 43 years |
Also Read : NHAI RECRUITMENT 2021
Educational Qualification & Experience :
- Medical Officer (MBBS) – MBBS Degree from a recognised Medical College and Registered with Assam Medical Council/ Medical Council of India.
- Medical Officer (BAMS) – BAMS Degree from a recognised Medical College and Registered with Assam Medical Council/ Medical Council of India.
- Staff Nurse – B.Sc. Nursing/ GNM Course passed from any Nursing School/ Institution recognized by Indian Nursing Council and registered
- Laboratory Technician – Laboratory Technician Certificate Course from Medical Colleges of Assam or Regional Institute of Paramedical and Nursing Sciences. Mizoram. Preference will be given to the candidate with experience.
How to Apply?
- The candidates shall bring all original testimonials for verification along with a set of self-attested photocopies of the testimonials to appear the walk-in-interview. No TA/ DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- Date: 06.05.2021
- Time: 10.30 am onwards
- Venue: AMSA House Conference Hall, Panbazar